- Two living areas featuring a cathedral ceiling, opening the room up and making it feel so spacious.
- Kitchen featuring a breakfast bar - A perfect place to enjoy that morning cuppa or afternoon wine.
- Three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower.
- A log burner, a heat pump and heat transfer system to keep you nice and toasty on those cooler days.
- Single garage, carport, and plenty of off-street parking.
- Fully fenced - offering you peace of mind.
The established garden and grounds provide a perfect place for alfresco dining, summer BBQ's and a little bit of backyard cricket, with so much scope to offer.
This home is perfectly situated to enjoy close proximity to supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and parks with school zones including, Cotswold Primary School & Harewood Primary School.
My vendor's are onto their next chapter and this property is sure to sell, a home like this doesn't come to the market often in this area, so what are you waiting for?
**PLEASE NOTE - There will be no viewings prior to the open homes**
FOR FURTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK TO YOUR BROWSER: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/SM2003
Details contained sourced from: RPNZ, REINZ, CCC, Cera, Property Smarts, & the Vendor.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or vendor's agents. Accordingly BlueSky Real Estate Limited is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or vendor's agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law BlueSky Real Estate Limited do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
Location: 43b Cullahill Street, Harewood, Christchurch
Living areas: 2
Saturday 24th October 1.30 - 2.00pm Sunday 25th October 1.30 - 2.00pm